Nordlaks is a family-owned aquaculture group that strives to creates value of all the resources in the value chain, from roe to table, in a sustainable manner. With headquarters in Stokmarknes, Vesterålen, Nordlaks have activities ranging from breeding at one end, to sale and marketing of premium atlantic salmon and rainbow trout products in the other. Nordlaks will develop the company while contributing to the development of the aquaculture industry and northern Norway which is our home. We are creating the future.
The driving power of Nordlaks is the region we live and work in. Nordlaks was founded in Stokmarknes, and from here we have developed our family-owned aquaculture company. Today we are an integrated company with ownership in the production of roe, we carry our own smolt production, we have our own wellboat company, post harvest processing and filet factory. We are refining by-products and does sales and marketing of our own fish.
Sales Manager Asia
Nordlaks sales & marketing department is responsible for the sales and marketing of Nordlaks entire product portfolio. We serve a wide variety of customers in more than 40 countries all over the world. Nordlaks is entering into a accelerated growth phase and we want to strengthen our team.
We are looking for a sales manager to drive and develop our sales strategy in overseas markets, with a special focus on Asia. You will strive to achieve maxiumum potential revenue and develop a premium customer base. You will be responsible together with your colleages to achive budgets and goals for your team.
- Relevant completed bachelor grade. Experience can compensate for lack of education.
Qualifications and responsibilites:
The ideal candicate have have a proven track record of international sale of seafood products in overseas markets. You have a good combination of analytical and relational skills to understand the markets you enter and devlop relationships with the right customers. You have expericence in negotiations with customers. You are able to cooperate with internal and external resources to achieve your goals. Some traveling must be expected.
- Sales to existing and new customers
- Sales meetings and presentations
- Develop and implement new strategies
- Follow up contracts, demands and orders
- Customer relations maintenance and development
- Budgeting, pricing and profit optimisation
- Ensure that sales to customers are in accordance with the company's regulations and within a given credit limit
- Daily overview of forecasts and stock status for sales
- Identify target customers where there are opportunities to increase sales
You have a personal drive to improve yourself, and you take an active role in knowledge sharing to improve our team.
- A challenging opportunity in a solid, innovative and fast growing company
- Great collegues and a working environment full of engergy
- A opportunity to grow
- Competitive salary and pension plan
Starting : 1st of September
Contact person: Eirik Nikolaisen