Nordland International BV is an international real estate company specialised in developing Private Cities and Special Economic Zones worldwide and Nordland International BV is also a Financial services company investing in infrastructure projects, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology, Green Technology and Renewable Energy.
Nordland Holding BV is headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Our goal is to help industries export themselves worldwide where new opportunities would lead to a more flourishing business. Eager to meet our stakeholders' high expectations and excellent quality of life, our Private Cities will be autonomous with their own administration, their own legal system, their own economic system and the home of a vibrant community where global business will thrive.
Nordland International BV is an ethical, innovative and creative company. Fundamental right to all human beings, we highly value freedom to gain knowledge, empower ourselves, learn from others and challenge the status quo.
Part of our DNA innovation is the foundation of our business. We strive to create unique opportunities for our customers and employees where new ideas are highly encouraged.
Coming in hands with innovation, we believe in creativity and vivid imagination to develop sustainable solutions and make a positive impact on our world.
For our international Head-office in Amsterdam, Netherlands, We are looking for a Communications Assistant to provide administrative support to various teams and programs.
Editing and writing company materials will be an important part of your job.
In this role, you should be an excellent communicator with strong attention to detail. If you also have administrative and social media marketing experience, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, your goal will be to help ensure clear communication of our company’s message across all channels.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help implement communications strategies
- Provide administrative support to programs and internal teams
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
- Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
- Update databases and media lists
- Track projects and media exposure
- Facilitate effective internal communications
- Maintain calendars and appointments
- Prepare presentations and repo
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field is desired or at least 2-3 years proven experience as a Communications Assistant, Communications Specialist or similar role
- Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software and content management systems is a plus
- Solid editing and researching skills
- Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
- Strong attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Fluent English
Type of Employment: Full Time
Employment contract: Permanent
Gross monthly salary: Starting from EUR 8,500 per month
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands (Possibilty to work remotely)
- Profit sharing
- Company Pension Schemes
- Private healthcare insurance with worldwide
- Further education
- Work - Life
- Company cell phone and
- 6 weeks paid-holidays.
- Financial bonus for each international business
- Flexible working
- Free lunch and free
- Company's car
- Fitness club
- Career progress within the
- Friendly working environment that empowers
- Free First class plane
How to apply:
Email CV and a covering letter in English to email@example.com