NORMECA INTERNATIONAL AS is among the world leaders in the supply of disaster and preparedness solutions and services. Our disaster units are modular in design, from treating surgical injuries sustained in disasters or armed conflicts to health preparedness services in rural areas. We take pride in our Swift Response System, ensuring support at the disaster scene 24 hours after the first call. We supply the full range of Mobile Hospitals and Clinics using, tents, containers, trailers or existing building dependent on our customer's needs. Our solutions are developed over many years with research and design, but perhaps most importantly, hands on experience.
Accountant or an Accounting Manager in our HQ Office in Norway
We are in urgent need of a skilled Accountant or an Accounting Manager in our HQ Office in Norway. We are looking for someone with minimum 10 - 15 years of experience from accounting with monthly and annual reporting and finance operations, as well as good knowledge of all rules and deadlines for taxes, fees with more.
- Fluent in Norwegian and English is mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge about Norwegian accounting and tax rules
- Good knowledge about closing and submission of annual accounts/reports.
- It will be a great advantage if you have knowledge and experience from Navision.
- Startup: As soon as possible
- Scope of work: Fulltime
- Work location: HQ - Lørenskog, Norway.
Please send your application with CV to: email@example.com under the subject: "Accounting Manager"
- Heggveien 3, 1470 LØRENSKOG
- Antall stillinger
- Etter avtale