Pandora is the world's largest jewellery brand. The company designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,600 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED-certified facilities in Thailand. Pandora is committed to leadership in sustainability and will use only recycled silver and gold in its jewellery by 2025 and halve greenhouse gas emissions across its value chain by 2030. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated sales of DKK 23.4 billion (EUR 3.1 billion) in 2021.
See all our products and collections on pandora.net
Regional Sales Manager Norway / Finland Retail & Wholesale f/m/d
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE SALES ROCKSTAR FOR OUR RETAIL & WHOLESALE BUSINESS IN NORWAY AND FINLAND!
Maternity cover for 1 year
- Successfully drive sales performance to achieve sales targets and store KPIs for the nominated region
- Lead and deliver best in class customer experience, brand initiatives and operational standards across all stores
- Analysis of business performance, data and reporting to identify commercial opportunities, implement change and corrective actions where appropriate
- Excellent execution of global VM standards, influenced by global market expertise
- Business Partner closely with HR, Retail Operations, Training and Merchandising in order to maximize potential in people, product and sales
- Lead and inspire the store team, working closely with the Sales Trainer to build committed and high-performing Store Managers and teams
- Understand industry standards and benchmarks and seek ideas to ensure Pandora is a market leader in service and operational standards
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar position
- Strong communication skills and leadership abilites
- Ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Fluency in English, Norwegian would be a plus
- Business acumen and KPI management skills
- Excellent commercial understanding and sales coaching skills
- Driver license
WE LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU! SPARKLE WITH US!