PM-International is on its way to becoming Europe’s largest direct selling company in the area of health, fitness, and beauty. We are among the Top 100 most innovative Direct Sales companies and PM-International is currently number #10 in the DSN worldwide out of 22,000 companies! For more than 28 years we have set up the highest standards for the development, manufacturing, and distribution of premium products and we are growing every day! In 2020 we grew more than 50%, resulting in annual sales of $ 1.72 billion.
PM-International is all about peak performance, bringing creativity and state-of-the-art science with one vision in mind: to achieve market leadership in the distribution of high-quality products for health, fitness, and beauty worldwide. We help people live a better, healthier, and fitter lifestyle.
Our International Headquarters is located in modern offices along with the beautiful Mosel River in Schengen, Luxembourg. We have other 3 Headquarters and more than 40 subsidiaries worldwide. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
We’re seeking someone who wants to work with an experienced team in a fast-paced environment. We need a highly collaborative team player who is not afraid of challenges and development.
We are looking for an organized, dynamic, and enthusiastic “Country Manager”, who will work with our international sales team to increase growth, development, and training of new and existing PM-International team partners and to expand field sales volume in the responsible country.
This position will be based in Norway.
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Traveling to conduct business opportunity meetings, business presentations, and other events Identifying potential field leaders and developing field leadership.
- Conducting telephone calls and zoom calls to conduct business presentations and workshops for businesses further away.
- Working together with the local team and reporting to the Regional Sales Director.
- Supporting the existing database to increase their field sales volume.
- Conducting business opportunity training sessions for potential recruits and existing team partners.
- Adapting to the PM-International proven working method and bringing it into the field.
- Be PM-International Ambassador both regarding the products and the opportunity.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
- 2+ years of experience in sales.
- Experience in direct sales companies and/or within the field of health, fitness, and beauty is a plus.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, hard-working attitude with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Norwegian.
- Excellent leadership skills and innovative mindset.
- Thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Experience working in an international and intercultural environment is a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Unique opportunity to be part of a dynamic organization inspired by visionary leadership and an entrepreneurial work environment.
- Guaranteed Salary + a monthly performance-based bonus.
- BMW Company Car.
At PM-International, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow, lead and truly make a difference. If this sounds like a perfect match for you, please include your resume/CV in English, a concise motivation letter including your salary expectations, as well as your earliest date of entry.