We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting. We’re leading the ongoing development of connected lighting systems and services. By leveraging the Internet of Things, we’re transforming buildings, urban places, and homes. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
Junior Sales Representative
You’ll join our sales team as a junior sales representative and be responsible for maintaining and developing our B2B market position for indoor lighting in Oslo. You understand the next-generation users’ wishes and translate them into impactful solutions that keep us ahead of the market.
What you’ll do
- Analysis of sales data using root cause analysis
- Multi-disciplinary approach and knowledge of basic internal sales principles, -theories and -concepts
- Formulate solutions for (technical) problems based upon technical analysis and internal sales (feasibility) studies
- Manage customer order performance
- Establish a strong customer relationship
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and departments
What you’ll need
- Successful upper secondary education or higher education as electrician or in Technology or related disciplines
- 2+ years experience of value based selling in a customer facing role
- Proven ability to achieve ambiguous sales targets
- Proven capacity to connect and influence customer´s decision making
- Experience in a matrix organisation
- Understanding of technology, software & connectivity domains
- Ability to create a positive and engaging environment
- Result- and solution oriented approach
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills (verbal and written)
What you’ll get in return…
You will report to Sales Manager Professional for Norway and be working with smart, passionate, energetic colleagues in our Oslo office. The position provides a unique opportunity for you to push your sales skills in a complex international business environment. You can make an impact on a rapidly developing business. In addition, we offer a competitive package of benefits including a good salary, bonuses, flexible working, holiday allowance, pension scheme, career development opportunities and family-friendly employment policies.
You put the Customer First by driving all your actions towards our customers and partners satisfaction.
You are Greater Together by collaborating across teams to build on our strengths and diversity, and work towards our shared goal.
You are a Game Changer by innovating. Together we set ourselves apart and continue to lead in the market.
You have a Passion for Results by working smarter and faster to deliver excellence.
What we promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees and using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team.
If you are interested to join us, please upload your application through the Signify career site. After a pre-selection process based on your CV, you will be invited for a video interview and afterwards business interviews.
We kindly request you to upload your documents in English.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.