TELUS International Europe is the leader in the BPO sector in Bulgaria. The company has almost 50,000 team members across 20 countries. TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 50 languages.
Social Media Content Review Analyst with Norwegian and English
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
If your answer is YES – join the leader in the BPO sector TELUS International Europe!
Our location Sofia, Bulgaria is famous for its cultural diversity, modern appearance and prosperous location. This fast growing city is located next to Vitosha mountain where enthusiasts often can be found hiking or skiing. The capital offers a big variety of experiences annually – music and theater, outdoor festivals, as well galleries, museums, restaurants and clubs.
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Specialist to join our team! This role helps keep our community safe by reviewing potentially violating content against our Content Guidelines.
As a Social Media Content Review Analyst you will be part of a great team and all together will:
- View and action potentially violating content on an ongoing basis
- Conduct objective, fair, thorough, unbiased, and timely investigations into reported content
- Be a subject matter expert on internal policies and stay abreast of policy updates
- Identify and share observed patterns about reported content to elevate performance
We’re looking for someone with:
- High attention to detail and content
- Strong communication skills, specifically, the ability to defend decisions and provide context in thought process
- Ability to identify patterns in behavior that can be leveraged for improved decision making
- Strong organizational and time management skills to deal with shifting priorities and high volumes of work
- Flexibility to work any assigned shifts, which may include early mornings, overnight, weekends, and holidays
- Experience investigating fraud, spam, or other types of inappropriate content is an asset
- Ability to process sensitive and disturbing content
- Fluent in Norwegian
- B2 or higher English language skill
- Strong knowledge of pop culture, global events, and culture of the market(s) you are serving
In Return, We offer:
- Extensive relocation package
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative team environment with great energy
- Career development opportunities
- International modern working environment (Relax zones, PlayStation and billiard corners)
- Special benefits for our team members (e.g. gym, yoga classes, massages and corporate psychologist in the office and many others)
- Additional health insurance & Transportation allowance
- Employee referral bonuses & Recognition programs
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture
We care about the well–being of our employees, invest in their future growth, encourage fun and team building initiatives!
It sounds like the perfect job for you? Apply now!