TimeXtender was founded in 2006 and is privately owned, with headquarters in Denmark and the U.S. TimeXtender serves its customers, including Fortune 500, large-sized enterprises and mid-sized companies, through a global network of partners.TimeXtender was founded in 2006 and is privately owned, with headquarters in Denmark and the U.S. TimeXtender serves its customers, including Fortune 500, large-sized enterprises and mid-sized companies, through a global network of partners.
Partner Alliance Manager - Nordics - Working from Anywhere
Are you passionate about what you do? Do you take pride in your results? Are you open-minded, agile, and used to working from anywhere? Last but not least are you curious and eager to make an impact in a fast-paced international tech environment?
We invite you to join a team of talented X-People, as we call ourselves, that love what we do and value innovation, simplification, automation, and execution highly. At TimeXtender, we do everything BECAUSE TIME MATTERS. We strive to empower every person in every organization on the planet with instant access to data for any use case they might have. Thus, enabling them to achieve more and make quality decisions with data, mind and heart.
Read on if you can relate and see yourself as part of a purpose, partner, and strategy-driven organization.
We are reorganizing our Commercial team in the Nordics to expand and grow our partner network. Because of that, we are on the look-out for a new ambitious team member to join us and become our Partner Alliance Manager within the region.
You will join an organization that is revolutionizing the world of Data Warehousing and Automation as one global team – working from anywhere. For this role, it is very important that you are self-driven and able to work independently and remote, but also trust-worthy among your peers, partners, and customers.
This role is a sales-driven position and the first point of contact in building relationships with potential and existing partners. The Partner Alliance Manager paves and coaches the way for our success of growing pipeline and sales wins with our partners.
You will be working with a talented international team of Partner Alliance Managers, Solution Specialists, and Partner Marketing Managers. Together, you will boost the growth of our Partner channels and will help each of our partners prosper.
- Identify and recruit new partners
- Manage and grow the current portfolio of partners
- Maintain and grow pipeline
- Work with the Microsoft ecosystem to grow partner relationships
- Build TimeXtender revenue via partner channel within assigned region
- Coach channel partners on sales success and engagement
- Proven experience in complex enterprise software sales, preferably within BI and Analytics
- 5-10 plus years of channel/partner development experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ambitious in nature
- Skilled and active listener
- Creative thinker, we like to think outside of the box to get to the end goal
- Results-oriented, focused on "getting things done"
- Driven by passion and inspired by challenges
- Has experience working with enterprise-level partners
- Possesses an innovative, curious, positive, and open mindset
- Thrives in an independent work environment, but is always willing to support and focused on contributing to the overall team
- The ability to grow and mold your role to support your strengths & interests, as well as your personal & professional goals
- Opportunity to work in a high-growth setting with an international team
- A uniquely Open, challenging & innovative company culture
- A strong network of support from your co-workers (think “work-family”)
- Flexibility to balance work & life with a high priority on holistic wellbeing
- Optional 7-minute daily recharge breaks, mindful minutes before each meeting, and Friday morning meditation sessions
- Friday morning team breakfasts & periodic team lunches to socialize with fellow X-People
- We strive to build a strong culture and execute wildly on our core purpose, working from anywhere.
- OTE salary plan, with no limit on variable part; Health and pension plan.
TimeXtender is a privately-owned company, founded in 2006, with dual headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark and Bellevue, Washington, USA. We are a global market leader in democratizing access to corporate data and were named a Microsoft Data Estate Modernization Partner of the Year finalist in 2019 and 2020.
We’re a market leader in data management with our high-performance data management platform, TimeXtender®. We’re focused exclusively on Microsoft, which allows us to provide our outstanding technology to companies looking to rapidly construct and manage a modern data estate on Microsoft data platforms. More specifically, with TimeXtender®, companies can build and manage their corporate data estate on Microsoft Azure, on-premises, or as a hybrid solution.
TimeXtender® fully prepares corporate data for Azure, artificial intelligence, and advanced analytics. This emphasis has led to us being named a Finalist as a 2019 and 2020 Microsoft Data Estate Modernization Partner of the Year. TimeXtender® is built with automation in mind, enabling companies to use a single, integrated platform rather than a patchwork of tools. This results in a huge time and costs savings for businesses and a fully operational data-driven enterprise.
Our DNA & Culture
We call our employees the X-People because they are the superheroes that make the amazing journey of our company possible.
We see leadership as a position everyone occupies, and we are constantly developing our professional and personal competencies along the TX ride. We each take responsibility for our own roles, being proactive, and always contributing to our core purpose. We believe that traditional management hierarchy is an obstacle to initiative and development, and therefore we are organized in functional and purpose circles.
Clear communication and transparency are important in our daily life and therefore we are all dedicated to working in Basecamp, our online systems that ensure smooth daily workflow – Working from anywhere.
We believe in automating, simplifying, and executing. Every employee is trained in “The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People” in order to support the development of every individual on the team and we provide optional Mindfulness sessions. Because Time Matters, we engage fully charged.
If you believe YOU have the talent, drive, and X-factor to join the X-People, reach out and apply today. We can’t wait to meet you!