WITRON is one of the leading global suppliers of economic and automated material flow and logistical systems. With more than 3.100 employees worldwide the WITRON Group has been standing for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and reliability for more than 45 years.
The WIOSS WITRON On-Site Services GmbH is the International Service Company within the WITRON Group. This company stands for long-time experience and competence in the field of services, maintenance as well as the operation of logistical systems, and we are an expert when it comes to availability and productivity of fully automated warehouse logistics.
Maintenance technician (m/f) electrician / electrical mechanics
Are you committed to a service philosophy just like we are? If so, then it is you we are looking for you to complete our team in Stavanger. The position will initially be limited to 12 months with option for a permanent position.
- Supervision and optimization of control systems for materials handling and storage technology
- Execution of repairs and maintenance assignments
- Support and remedies in daily production operation
- Interface to our specialists in head office (Parkstein, Germany)
- Data evaluation and error analysis
- Relevant Electrical Qualification and/or Associates degree as Electrician
- Electrical maintenance experience with industrial equipment and machinery, ideally in the sector of automated equipment and machinery
- Norwegian "fagbrev"
- Pronounced customer and team orientation
- Ability to work in shifts
- Ability to work in height
- fluent in Norwegian, both written and spoken
- Autonomous and solution-oriented method of working, sense of responsibility and capacity for teamwork
- Security – by comprehensive job training, long-term employment in the environment of an international and fast-growing family company
- Fairness – by social benefits, adequate remuneration and attractive development opportunities
- Prospects – by innovative state-of-the-art technics of the Intralogistics and individual opportunities for further professional development
- Professional Environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation as well as a flat hierarchy and short decision routes
If the above sounds desirable to you and you choose WITRON for a professional future full of interesting tasks and new challenges, we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application in English or Norwegian!
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.