WITRON is one of the leading global suppliers of economic and automated material flow and logistical systems. With more than 3500 employees worldwide the WITRON Group has been standing for state-of-the-art technology, innovation and reliability for more than 45 years.
The WIOSS WITRON On-Site Services GmbH is the International Service Company within the WITRON Group. This company stands for long-time experience and competence in the field of services, maintenance as well as the operation of logistical systems, and we are an expert when it comes to availability and productivity of fully automated warehouse logistics.
We are operating a fully automated logistic distribution center for store delivery of our retail
customer ASKO in Vestby (Norway). To strengthen our team on site we are
recruiting the following position at the earliest date possible.
Shift Leader (m/f/d)
- Allocate resources to ensure smooth automation plant production
- Effectively plan and prioritise tasks of team members
- Focal person regarding typical tasks including shift plans, timesheet discrepancies,
sickness, tooling and equipment
- Ensure quality of work through procedural and process compliance
- Maintain valid/ real time competency overview of personnel. Co-ordinate refresher
training where required and develop and appraise personnel
- Ensure clear communication with customers, team members, managers, Parkstein & vendors through meetings, handovers and reports
- Support and encourage safe working practices/culture at ALL times
- Apply LEAN principles to working environment
- Team support. This is a hands on role whenever possible
- Long-term (leadership-) experience service & maintenance of a production
environment, ideally of automated systems or material handling equipment
- Relevant electrical and/or mechanical experience
- Analytical and solution-oriented method of working
- Ability to manage resources efficiently (people, time, tasks etc.)
- Clear communication skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (other languages are an asset)
- Comprehensive IT skills (MS Office)
- Ability and willingness to work in shifts and heights
- Able to lead by example
- Security – by comprehensive job training, long-term employment in the environment of an international and fast-growing family company
- Fairness – by social benefits, adequate remuneration and attractive development opportunities
- Prospects – by innovative state-of-the-art technics of the Intralogistics and individual opportunities for further professional development
- Professional Environment – characterized by candor, trust and appreciation as well as a flat hierarchy and short decision routes
If the above sounds desirable to you and you choose WITRON for a professional future full of interesting tasks and new challenges, we are looking forward to receiving your convincing application!
Tel.: +49 (0) 9602-600-4538
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.