Maritime Marketing Lead
Do you want to work in a small company where you can address your colleagues by their first name and know that the CEO knows who you are and what you can achieve? Or do you like to work globally, being part of an international company with English working language and variety of countries to work with?
In Zenitel, a global leader in providing critical communications, you can have both! We are small and local, with around 300 dedicated employees - but still global, with offices worldwide and our head office placed in Horten and Oslo. We call it glocal working environment!
We are currently looking for a Maritime Marketing Lead who will work closely with the sales team to proactively promote and push intelligent audio solutions that deliver client value to our customers. You will be responsible for developing and drive our maritime marketing approach and execution globally.
- Understand the maritime business models, major technology and demand drivers and key trends
- Stay informed on the major on- and offline community gatherings, media and influencer opportunities
- Understand the customer buying journey and the role of stakeholders and influencers
- Manage all maritime marketing communications (newsletters, webinars, product notifications, events etc.)
- Optimize and experiment to improve key metrics that both our company and customers care about
- Create content and other helpful resources for our website, social media, press etc.
- Develop marketing campaigns with end-to-end measurement and optimization
Education / Experience:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience. Newly qualified are also welcome to apply
- Experience from maritime marked is valuable, but not essential
Knowledge / Skills:
- Strong willingness to learn
- Business- and results oriented, collaborative mindset and co-creating mentality
- Analytical and able to extract meaning from data and use this to optimize our approach and campaigns
- Excellent team work and social skills
- Very well-structured with an eye for details
- Self-motivated and driven by results
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both in Norwegian and Englis
We can offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A dynamic and nice working environment with skilled colleagues – in Norway and abroad
- Excellent pension og insurance schemes
- Your personal Sport and Health budget
- Company cabin
- Free phone and payed internet at home
- Training and development
Place of work is Horten, and some traveling will be required. You will report directly to the manager of the Marketing Communications and Segment Marketing team.
Is this you? Please send your CV and application within 21st of August.
Contact person: CHRO Ingrid Glad Bratvold
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.