Training content specialist
As content specialist for the Academy at Zenitel, you will be the person creating, rolling out and following up training both internally and to the sales channel. You will work internationally with a base in our Zenitel office in Oslo where most of the content providers and other resources are located, reporting to the Academy and Program Manager.
This is a new position, as we are growing and want to ensure a knowledgeable sales channel.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Collect content and input from different subject matter experts on different solutions, technologies and other areas, and transform this into training material.
- Commercial and technical content development in different formats
- Company expert on e-learning and LMS (Learning Management System).
- Establish processes for reporting and information sharing, centrally and towards sales regions.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have the following education, skills and traits:
- Good technical understanding
- Good commercial understanding
- Self driven, positive to new experiences
- Team player
- Bachelor degree or equivalent relevant experience in the field
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
It’s a bonus if you have any of the following:
- Teaching experience
- Experience of similar tasks
- Industry knowledge (security industry)
We can offer:
- Interesting and varied tasks
- A dynamic and nice working environment with skilled colleagues – in Norway and abroad
- Excellent pension and insurance schemes
- Your personal sport- and health budget
- Company cabin
- Free phone and paid internet at home
- Training and development
Questions related to the position can be addressed:
Academy and Program Manager Victoria Karlsson, Mail: Victoria.Karlsson@zenitel.com
Place of work is Oslo, a Norwegian work permit is required.
For enquiries or job application please follow apply botton below.
Vennligst henvis til Jobbdirekte i søknaden din.